Ethical Hacking: Ultimate Kit for Certification and Beyond
What you'll learn
- Students will learn the background and present day landscape of cyber security technologies and practices
- Attendees in this program will also experience detailed hands-on lab exercises reinforcing major concepts learned, including today’s most common exploits
- Students will also enjoy learning about the very latest information technology trends that are having a huge impact on the cyber security landscape
- Learners also Leave the course with a detailed understanding of important underlying technologies of security today such as encryption and hashing
- Students should have basic familiarity with computer technology, basic networking, and an awareness of cloud technology. Our most successful students are those that possess a plus and net worth plus levels of knowledge entering his course. Please keep in mind that your instructors are here to help should you fail to meet any of the prerequisites that are recommended. Do not let that stop you from experiencing this course.
This is the Ethical Hacking course you have been looking for. This kit is jam-packed with the lectures, quizzes, practice exams, flashcards, and Hands-On Lab assignments you need to succeed in your pursuit of knowledge in Ethical Hacking!
For those interested in getting certified, this course helps prepare you for various ethical hacking, pen-testing, and other cyber security disciplines.
This course includes the following:
Full coverage of all relevant ethical hacking objectives as defined by the top industry certifications
Practice quizzes to ensure retention of key facts from each of the 30+ modules in the course
Two full 125-question Ethical Hacking practice exams
Hundreds of valuable electronic flashcards to help you memorize key facts
Hands-On Lab exercises
Q and A forum
Additional study resources
This course also features Ethical Hacking in the Headlines videos that will help bring this important content to life in the context of today's complex environment.
Hands-On Lab assignments include:
Building a VPC in AWS
Running Kali on Windows
Running Kali in AWS
Building a switched network
Reconning MAC addresses
Configuring Port Security
Configuring DHCP Snooping
Scanning a Host System
Securing routing protocols
Configuring IP spoofing protections
and many more...
Do not delay your cyber security career any longer. Enroll in the Ultimate Kit for Certification and Beyond! Every great journey starts with a first step - this course is it!
Learn the skills and knowledge required to thrive in a security-focused IT career today! Get certified - or choose not to - but get the knowledge that builds a lifetime of success with this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those individuals that are interested in delving deeper into cyber security. Many often times our students are existing security professionals or they are “freshers “that are just getting started in there exciting cyber security careers. This course has been well received by those pursuing certification and those that are just interested in improving their IT skills.
Anthony Sequeira, CCIE No. 15626, is a seasoned trainer and author regarding all levels and tracks of Cisco certification. Anthony formally began his career in the information technology industry in 1994 with IBM in Tampa, Florida. He quickly formed his own computer consultancy, Computer Solutions, and then discovered his true passion—teaching and writing about Microsoft and Cisco technologies.
Anthony joined Mastering Computers in 1996 and lectured to massive audiences around the world about the latest in computer technologies. Mastering Computers became the revolutionary online training company, KnowledgeNet, and Anthony trained there for many years.
When not writing for Cisco Press, Anthony is a part-time Udemy instructor! He is also a full-time Principle Author and Technical Evangelist with PluralSight!